CAN I RETURN MY RUG?
We do not offer returns, exchanges or credit on rugs if a customer has changed their mind on the design/size of their rug. So please select your rug size and colour wisely. We do however, want customers to have a good experience and may assess each scenario on a case-by-case basis. If this is you, you can email us at email@example.com and give us the details of your purchase.
In the unlikely scenario your rug has a defect or has been damaged in transit, we offer store credit to the value of your original purchase. We do not offer refunds in any circumstance. In the case of damage or a defect, the purchaser will need to inform Weaver within 3 working days of receiving the rug. Notifications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE THE RETURN CONDITIONS?
Below is a list of conditions that must be satisfied to make a return:
- Notify us by email within 3 working days of received your rug. Email email@example.com. Send us as much detail as possible such as the reason for wanting to return your rug, when you received it and what rug you purchased.
- If your return is approved you will be sent the return address via email.
- The rug must be returned well packaged and in its original unused condition.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- We must be satisfied that the rug has not been damaged after you have initially received it.
- The time limit for receipt of the return at our warehouse is 14 days from the date of receiving your purchase.
- The return remains under the customers responsibility until it arrives at our address.
- If the rug is not received by Weaver and is lost in transit, the rug is the responsibility of the customer and no credit or exchange will be offered.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE CREDIT?
After the rug has been received by Weaver, and all of the above conditions are satisfied, the customer will receive email notification of store credit.